Deadlines are fast approaching for the upcoming American Geophysical Union Chapman Conference on Synthesizing Empirical Results to Improve Predictions of Post-Wildfire Runoff and Erosion Responses to be held August 25-31, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado.Abstract submissions and travel grant applications are due Thursday, May 16th, so don’t delay!
Search Blog Posts
- AMQUA/CANQUA call for sessions
- Associate Editor positions– British Ecological Society journals
- Postdoctoral Position in Long-Term Earth System Change
- AGU session: Integrating Data and Models in Paleoclimatology and Paleoecology: Current Approaches, Emerging Challenges, and Next Steps
- AGU session: Cross-Scale Inferences into the Biogeochemical Impacts of Forest Disturbance: Knowledge from Modern, Paleo, and Modeling Techniques