Deadlines are fast approaching for the upcoming American Geophysical Union Chapman Conference on Synthesizing Empirical Results to Improve Predictions of Post-Wildfire Runoff and Erosion Responses to be held August 25-31, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado.Abstract submissions and travel grant applications are due Thursday, May 16th, so don’t delay!
Search Blog Posts
- Faculty Position (open rank): Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona
- MS Position: Forest Hydrology, Mississippi State University
- MS and PhD Positions: Fire regimes in Rocky Mountain forests; U Montana, U Idaho, U Wyoming, Kansas State.
- Research Highlight: Fires: the main human impact on past environments in Patagonia?
- PAGES Workshop: Measuring Components of Resilience in Long-term Ecological Datasets