Deadlines are fast approaching for the upcoming American Geophysical Union Chapman Conference on Synthesizing Empirical Results to Improve Predictions of Post-Wildfire Runoff and Erosion Responses to be held August 25-31, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado.Abstract submissions and travel grant applications are due Thursday, May 16th, so don’t delay!
Search Blog Posts
- Post Doc Position: Tree physiology and dendrochronology, University of Montana
- Post Doc Position: Carbon cycling & vegetation dynamics, Boston University
- Novus IV Workshop Applications Open
- LacCore/CSDCO Drilling and Coring Summer Institute
- Faculty Position (open rank): Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona