The first Novus RCN workshop will begin tomorrow at H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, near Eugene, OR. Twenty-seven attendees from 22 different institutions will spend four days discussing ecosystem disturbance across decadal and millennial time scales. Check back here for exciting updates once the conference concludes!
Search Blog Posts
- Faculty Position (open rank): Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona
- MS Position: Forest Hydrology, Mississippi State University
- MS and PhD Positions: Fire regimes in Rocky Mountain forests; U Montana, U Idaho, U Wyoming, Kansas State.
- Research Highlight: Fires: the main human impact on past environments in Patagonia?
- PAGES Workshop: Measuring Components of Resilience in Long-term Ecological Datasets