The first Novus RCN workshop will begin tomorrow at H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, near Eugene, OR. Twenty-seven attendees from 22 different institutions will spend four days discussing ecosystem disturbance across decadal and millennial time scales. Check back here for exciting updates once the conference concludes!
Search Blog Posts
- Post Doc Position: Tree physiology and dendrochronology, University of Montana
- Post Doc Position: Carbon cycling & vegetation dynamics, Boston University
- Novus IV Workshop Applications Open
- LacCore/CSDCO Drilling and Coring Summer Institute
- Faculty Position (open rank): Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona