Registration is currently open for the 9th International Conference on Dendrochronology (nicknamed WorldDendro) to be held in Melbourne, Australia, January 13-17, 2014.
Early-bird registration closes October 30th. Later registration will still be available at an increased price.
Search Blog Posts
- AMQUA/CANQUA call for sessions
- Associate Editor positions– British Ecological Society journals
- Postdoctoral Position in Long-Term Earth System Change
- AGU session: Integrating Data and Models in Paleoclimatology and Paleoecology: Current Approaches, Emerging Challenges, and Next Steps
- AGU session: Cross-Scale Inferences into the Biogeochemical Impacts of Forest Disturbance: Knowledge from Modern, Paleo, and Modeling Techniques